Day 2 - Eye ShapesToday we are having a look at eye shapes. I feel that knowing your eye shape can really help to determine how to apply your eye makeup to best suit your features.
What Is Your Eye Shape?
- Eyes resemble an almond.
- Perfectly Symmetrical with slightly up-swept corners
- Considered the most versatile shape for applying makeup
- Eye lid appears hidden
- Natural crease is less visible
Down Turned Eyes:
- Slight drop in the outer corner of the eye.
Deep/Wide Set Eyes:
- More than one eyeball width apart.
Close Set Eyes:
- Less than one eyeball width apart.
- Larger and rounder than Almond eyes
- Whites of eyes are usually more visible
- Create an appearance of projecting lids on eye ball.
Celebrity Eye Shapes
Down Turned Eyes
Deep/Wide Set Eyes
Close Set Eyes
Sarah Jessica Parker
I hope you enjoyed looking at all those interesting eye shapes. Did you recognise yours? A little hint for tomorrow: remember your face shape...
Because your Beautiful