Day 1- Face Shapes
To celebrate the start of 2015 I thought I would write a mini-series of basic beauty. Where I can show you all the basics of embracing who you are and understanding a bit more about your you-ness.
What's your Face Shape?
Whats the Best Way To Determine Your Face Shape?
- Stand in front of a large stationary Mirror- your should be able to draw on the mirror without having to lean forward.
- Stand looking directly in front of the mirror with your hair pulled out of your face, back straight and head held high.
- Make sure the lighting is overhead and not in your face. The lighting will affect the way you draw.
- Trace the outline of your face onto the mirror using a lipstick, bar of soap or non-permanent marker. Start from the bottom of your chin carefully working your way to the cheeck bones then to your forehead. Do not include your ears.
- Step back and have a look at the shape you have drawn. Is it long and narrow or is the chin pointed?
Use the above chart to determine your face shape!
Celebrity Face Shapes
I hope your enjoyed this little guide! Look out for tomorrows post: Whats your eye shape?
Because Your Beautiful.