Monday 12 January 2015

31 Days Of Basic Beauty

Day 12 - Colours For Your Eyes


So we have explored a bit into your basic facial features including your eyes. Now comes the fun part. Here is a basic introduction to eyeshadows that will compliment your eye colour.


The colour theory suggests that the colours opposite each other in the colour wheel compliment each other. My eyes are brown and the colour directly opposite is blue. So the most complimentary eyeshadow colour for me is blue.


 Celebrities with eyeshadow

Green Eyes/ Purple shadow
Scarlett Johansen

Blue Eyes/ Peach Shadow
Kat Dennings

Grey eyes/ Lavender shadow
Aishwarya Rai

Hazel Eyes/  Plum and bronze
Mila Kunis

Brown Eyes/ Blue Eyeshadow
Jennifer Lopez

I hope you got some great inspiration for your eyeshadow colours to try next.

Because your Beautiful.

Have Fun!

Renee x










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!