Sunday 16 March 2014

For the healthy snackers

Harvest Box Review


I have seen a whole bunch of subscription boxes popping up all over the place. Most of them are beauty related so I was really interested when I saw a snack subscription Box.


Harvest Box is a company that sends out little boxes of snacks to your front door or even desk at work. There are approx 50 different combinations of nuts and dried fruit to pick from. All you have to do is scroll through the menu and pick one of the options 'no thanks', 'try me', 'like it', love it' for each of the choices. Also you can choose to have your snacks delivered everyday of the working week or just for one day a week. In the box you get sent four containers of the selections you liked. 

I love the cardboard packaging with a picture of fresh strawberries.

each container is quiet small around 40g

I was sent the Bears Picnic  canadian maple cashew, Strawberry Milkshake  strawberries, yogurtballs, cranberries, blueberries, Great Wall  almonds, goji berries, milk chocolate, sunflower seeds and  Cape Tribulation Honeydew melon, macadamia, pepita, cranberry. They were all really yummy but my favourite was the cape tribulation. I don't think I have tried Pepita before but it was delicious!
I think that even though the containers a bit small they are perfect snack size. I was eating one of these at night when I tend to reach for chocolate. A healthier alternative I think!
I think that snack boxes are great for those time poor people who can get a really great variety of food with just a couple of clicks of a mouse.
Harvest Box: http://www.harvestbox.com.au/index

What do you think?


Have Fun!

Renee x

3 comments:

  1. Always wanted to try one of these! Looks so yummeh!

    Charli
    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they have a really good choice of snack here.

      Delete
  2. i think i would really enjoy something like that, thanks for sharing!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!