Tuesday 4 March 2014

Zuii Organics

Wear flowers on your face.


I came across Zuii organics when I was perusing the internet for some good 'ol Australian made organic cosmetics. Their banner has flowers all over it and it says "Wear flowers on your face". Well that sparked my curiosity. I just had to get some samples to try this brand that encourages flower wearing.  I tried to get a bit of everything and in a few different colours.
My samples arrived today and as soon as I had the chance I had a play around with them.


These are all the samples that I received today. Clockwise from the top: two foundations in Light Rose and Rose.  Eye-shadows in Moss and Jade. A Diamond Sparkle Blush in Peach. Powder foundation in Ivory. Another Eye-shadow in Chestnut and three Lipsticks in Primrose, Mandarin and Cashmere.

Smokey Greens

Apply the Cashmere Eye-shadow all over the eyelid up to the brow.

Blend the Moss Eye-shadow from the middle of the lid outward

With an angle brush, trace some Jade Eye-shadow around the top and bottom lash line.

This helps to define the green look around the eyes.

Its a good idea to lift the brows especially when there is a lot of dark make-up right around the eyes.
I used the Diamond Sparkle Blush on my brow bone and in the inner corners of the eye to make the area pop.



I then applied the Cashmere Lipstick. This was the colour that suited me best.
The Lipstick dries matte and is highly pigmented.

I am also wearing the Rose foundation. This is the finished look in the outdoor light.

In a different light the Jade green really stands out.

I was really happy with the samples. I think the eye-shadows are absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad I chose the greens because its something different ( I usually go for purples or greys). 
The lipsticks had such punchy colour, I didn't have to apply a lot at all. I didn't expect them to be matte and personally I prefer a sheer finish but that's OK because I could just finish it off with a gloss on top. The staying power of this lipstick is super strong. I had to almost scrub my lips to get it all off! Good for those ladies who don't touch up during the day.
The foundation actually smell like flowers. It smells beautiful! Ingredients? Calendula (anti-inflammatory properties), Aloe Vera ( healing and soothing) and Vitamin E ( moisturising and reduced the appearance of fine lines). This foundation actually sounds good for my skin maybe?

So I suppose when they say "Wear Flowers On Your Face" they weren't kidding!


My lovely followers
For 10% off your next purchase
Enter code: TL1JFV6 in the comments box at the checkout.





Have Fun!

Renee x















2 comments:

  1. Love zuii products! Definitely try their lip tints - Jasmin is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent tried thier lip tint but I am keen to try everything they have!

      Delete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!