Friday 21 March 2014

Pr Friendly

My Blog is Pr Friendly


I love trying and reviewing products, I am honest and genuine with my reviews.

 The way in which I obtained a product does not influence my review or opinion or it.
 All products reviewed and featured on Reneehartsthis have been purchased by myself unless otherwise stated by the disclaimer at the end of the post.

As of January 2015 any product marked with an asterix ( * ) has been sample sent to me for sampling and reviewing purposes.

If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS and wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee! I hope you get lots of sponsorships!! Thanks for the visit and comment on my blog! :) Sure, let's follow each other. If you followed me already, I will follow back as soon as GFC is working again. :) Have a great day!

    <3 from Chuonie
    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!