Sunday 14 June 2015

9 Days of Healthy Recipies *Day 2*

Day 2 *Gluten Free Potato Cakes*



Dinner:

4 potatoes - boiled then mashed
½ cup of rice flour
½ cup of corn flour mixed with cooked
1 zucchini grated (wring out the liquid)
1 onion finely chopped
1 Clove of garlic
1 corn on the cob cooked, cut the corn off.
½ cup of grated cheese.

Mix it all up and place tablespoons of the mixture in a hot pan. Cook until golden brown on each side. Serve on a bed of spinach leaves and Pancetta. We topped the salad with Caesar dressing.

Day 3:

I made Porridge in the morning.
We had an off day today because Miss E was so sick we had a hospital visit. Poor thing.

Looking forward to tomorrow? I am itching to share with you the Tropical Shake I made. See you tomorrow.

Have Fun!

Renee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!