Thursday 25 June 2015

New Lush Massage Bars

Let Them Glide...



Hi Everyone, today I have the opportunity to introduce to you two of the seven new massage bars to grace Lushs' shelves. This new collection has some exciting scents to try such as the Percup Massage Bar, which is covered in stimulating coffee beans and also From Dusk till Dawn leaves your skin shimmering and smelling of Lemon and Orange oil. I was sent the Dirty Massage Bar* and Yes Yes Yes Massage Bar*.


For an everyday massage bar I turn to Dirty. A chocolate brown button in the middle makes this bar look good enough to eat! I am a huge fan of the combination of spearmint and dark chocolate which is so apparent in this scent. This bar is not a pretty or fluffy scent so it would suit men and women. The spearmint even though subtle is a refreshing addition and I love the way it perks me up in the morning!


If your after and exotic and sensual experience then Yes Yes Yes is the bar to turn to. This simple looking bar really stands out with its beautiful floral fragrance of Jasmine. When rubbed all over the body the scent of Jasmine will last for hours on your skin. This bar contains Shea butter so it glides over the skin so easily and leaves a layer or moisturising oil to gently rub in. I reach for this massage bar when I want to feel feminine and pretty.

The Lush Massage Bars are available on-line or In-store. Try them, I know you will find one you love!

Have Fun!

Renee x

1 comment:

  1. I received the same two bars from Lush. Isn't the Dirty one beautiful? I love the chocolatey scent! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!