Tuesday 16 June 2015

9 Days of Healthy Recipes *Day 5*

Day 5 *Green Smoothie*




Green Smoothie

1 Banana
1 Kiwi Fruit
1 Green Apple
½ Lemon Juiced
A handful of spinach
1 Teaspoon of Spiralina Powder
2 Teaspoons of Chi seeds
1 Cup of coconut water

I was surprised how much I actually enjoyed this shake. The stand out flavour was the kiwifruit, its a very fresh and tasty drink. Miss E. who had eaten nothing that day actually drank most of this. Winners are grinners.


My snack tonight is a Decafe Green Tea. ½ an apple, some cheese slices and two squares of dark chocolate.

Have Fun!

Renee x

2 comments:

  1. Definitely want to give this a go, I love kiwi fruit!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a big fan of any kind of smoothie, the one you made sounds really nice!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!