Saturday 20 September 2014

Models Prefer Nude Pallette

Some New Nudes


I have seen a lot of nude palettes floating around beauty blogs and it kind of inspired me to look for a new shadow kit. Not having the biggest budget I was thrilled when I saw the Models Prefer Nude Eye-shadow Palette in Priceline this week. At only $12.99 with ten shades in a mix of matte (m) and shimmer (s) shades I think this is a really good deal. This is also a cruelty free brand too!
The size of the palette is small and tidy and perfect to fit in a travel bag or even a handbag if I'm needing a quick touch up during the day.




I was a bit concerned at first because I thought the shades would be a bit dark for my light complexion. I think that looking at the swatches on my skin they will blend in quiet well.
Below are swatches of the eye-shadows on my skin, next to each name is an (m) for matte finish or (s) for a shimmer finish.

From Top to bottom: Bare (m), Sand (s), Golden (s), Glisten (s), Earth (m)

Top to Bottom Bliss(s), Natural (m), Desert (s), Nature (m), Willow(s)


Have you been enjoying some new shades lately?

Have Fun!

Renee x

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great bargain find, definitely going to keep an eye out for it in my local Priceline x

    http://anna-blush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely palette :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!