Saturday 7 June 2014

Boho Caravans

Take some time out...


So last night I was brousing the internet for pictures of bohemian and retro inspired caravans. My husband and I have a bit of a dream to save our $$$ and purchase a caravan and just live. Go where we find work, travel around Australia and generally be a bit gypsy like. I have always been fascinated by the colourful, free flowing Bohemian style. Nothing is matchy-matchy, an ethnic vibe is present and earthy tones are rarely seen. I know deep down that I am a matchy-matchy kind of girl and shabby-chic aint my thing because peeling paint needs touching up! But a girl can dream, a girl can dream.










Have a great day!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!