Wednesday 25 February 2015

The "Selfie" Facial

No time for the salon?


This 20 minute at-home facial is so easy and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean.


 Apply some Jojoba oil to a cotton pad and remove any makeup from the day. I use The Jojoba Company 100% Natural Australian Jojoba oil.$19.95

 Not only is Jojoba oil a fantastic facial moisturiser and hair conditioner but just look at all the makeup it gets off my face!

 Cleanse your face with a charcoal based cleanser. I love the Toby and Rose Activated Charcoal Soap Bar $8.00. It works wonders to get all the grot out of my pores and its non drying on the skin.

 My favorite part is putting on the Lush BB Seaweed Mask $16.95  straight from my fridge. Its cooling which means that it closes my pores and makes my skin so soft. I like to leave this on for at least ten minutes then gently rub it of with a warm facecloth.

Spray a good toner on your face, I love the Dr Hauschka Clarifying Toner*. Toners are essential to get rid of any residue product on your face before applying moisturiser and also for adding extra hrydrating befefits.

  Gently rub some fresh and hydrating moisturiser to your face. My current favourite is the Lush Gorgeous Moisturiser* $74.95  which is working perfectly to keep my skin soft and supple and keep that uneven skin tone at bay.

Finish your facial off with a good eye cream. Eyecreams are made to concentate on the delicate skin around the eye area. The Dr Hauschka Eye Balm* $62.00 eases away any dark circles and puffiness I have around my eyes.

Whats your essential for a great facial?

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!