You may not expect much from your special someone or perhaps you like to choose your own gifts. Whatever the reason, here are some special treats you may like for Valentines Day.
- T2 Rose Rush Tea For One. $55.00.This is a gorgeous mix of traditional roses in bloom and quirky and modern colours on one cute tea pot.
- Ecoya Celebration Candle in White Musk and Warm Vanilla. $39.95. A beautiful blend of fresh citrus deepening into a mossy middle note of leafy greens with a base of sandalwood, vanilla and musk.
- Lush Hello Gorgeous Gift $49.95. This gorgeous gift box contains Vanilla Dee-lite Body Lotion, Think Pink Bath Bomb, The Comforter Bubble Bar, Gorgeous Moisturiser (sample), Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub.
- Absolutely Gorgeogeous Healing Hand and Nail Cream $19.95.Organic Shea butter and Organic Jojoba Seed Oil nourish and moisturise tired and cracked hands.
- iKOU Bliss Massage/Body Oil $23.95 A perfect nigh in with your Valentine (if you know what I mean), Hydrating Coconut oil and indulgent Vanilla bean are a perfect pair to make your evening special.
- Dr Haushcka Romance and Harmony $37.00 This gift pack contains The Rose Nurturing Body Oil with the gifts of sample sizes Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Oil, Quince Hydrating Body Milk, Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Wash, Sage Purifying Bath Essence. What a great little pack and I think its awesome value!
What are you hoping for this Valentines day?