Saturday 30 August 2014

Rave Review *My Eco Sponge*

The Benefits of Charcoal


Yes I reused a picture from a previous post. Bad blogger me.

I received this Konjac Bamboo Charcoal face sponge in the Native Box the other day and I thought I would give you an updated opinion on it. I have been using this sponge once a day for two days and already I am seeing a dramatic difference with my skin, Seriously. My complexion looks brighter and a lot more even than before. I am also noticing a lot less red blemishes on my skin. To use this all I have to do it wet it, lightly cleanse my skin using small circular motions then press the water out with my hands and hang to dry. It's so easy! I don't have to worry about lotions of exfoliators, this sponge does it all. So, being the quizzical person I am, I had to do a bit more research on charcoal and how it benefits the skin...

The Benefits Of Charcoal for the skin

Charcoal is a great adsorbent this means that it draws out impurities in the skin like excess oils, bacteria, chemicals and dirt.

Activated Charcoal powder is proven to adsorb thousands of times in own mass in dirt and impurities, making it very popular for skincare.

Charcoal is gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive skin types.

Charcoal is gentle enough to use on the face, neck and around the eye area.

Make your own Charcoal face mask

Purchase some Charcoal tablets from your local pharmacy
Crush two or three tablets into a fine powder 
Add about one teaspoon of water
Mix to make a paste
Apply evenly to your skin
Leave on your face for around 10 minutes
Notice the wonderful difference to your skin!

I hope you have enjoyed my little lesson in Activated Charcoal.

Have Fun!

Renee x




2 comments:

  1. I love the Konjac sponge :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very new to me but I am pleasantly surprised with the effects.

      Delete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!