A Humorous Guide
So, I thought I would spill out a light hearted one for you guys tonight. I'm sure all you mummy's and daddy's out there have experienced sleep deprivation at some point of raising your babies/toddlers. And to be honest, people told me I would be tired but never did I imagine what sleep deprivation actually was. It's certainly NOT a couple of bad nights sleep. More like a month worth of disturbed sleep!
So for the people who may be confused what sleep deprivation looks like. Here is a quick guide to show what this crazy feeling feels like.
1. When you wake up in the morning you go straight to the Camomile tea. NEVER would you think of having a coffee because it will keep you awake. You have been awake long enough during the night thank you very much.
3. Someone is having a conversation with you and asks you a question. You forget to answer them.
4. You put blocks in your baby's nappy for entertainment even though there far more better things to do.
5. You truly believe in your sleepy state that the laundry is capable of folding itself. It just chooses not too.
6. You organise people to do your errands for you because driving tired is too dangerous.
7. As soon as your partner walks in the door baby gets handed to them and you go straight to bed.
8. Your in the car park at the shops and forget what you went there for.
9. The countdown begins.. only 4 more hours till bubs bedtime. Then I can get some rest!
10. 'Sleep when the baby sleeps' is a literal term in your life.