Friday 27 May 2016

Nesting Habits of a Beauty Blogger

It Has Begun...


Recently I have had a major 'nesting' surge as I have only one week until baby is born. This includes the usual adding a baby capsule in the car, washing baby clothes and meal prepping. Strangely it has also made me look closer at my makeup routine and thinking - probably a little too hard - on what the quickest and easiest way to put on an acceptable looking face in the morning can be. Lets all welcome the Tinted Day Cream from Dr Hauschka*.



The last week I have challenged myself (failing miserably the first time) to make my face look somewhat decent in 3 minutes. This is a very doable challenge when using a good quality tinted day cream. I want something that ticks all the boxes; good coverage, evens skin-tone and reduces redness. I want my tinted day cream to leave my skin with a healthy dewy finish and it must moisturise my skin as well. I have found that this day cream does just that!
With a quick swipe of this day cream I found that it is easily blendable and quicker to use than the Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronzing tint when in a hurry. 
Don't be fooled by the dark pigment of the cream because once I started spreading it onto my face I found that it blended into my light skintone very well, giving me a sheer, sunkissed glow. I noticed that initially after application my skin felt quiet tacky but after about 30 minutes it dried and felt very natural to wear. 
Due to the thick nature of this cream I would recommend it to normal, dry and sensitive skin types. If you have oily skin and are in need of a bronzing tint, I would recommend the Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint along with your favourite oil-free moisturiser.
However, being a gal with a normal/combination skin type, I love being well rested in the knowledge that this natural tint also moisturises using Almond Oil, avocado oil and apricot oil, so that cuts out a lot of skincare time in my morning!


With a brand new eyelash and eyebrow tint and using a bit of concealer to hide the dark circles under my eyes, I love the quick and even finish that the Dr Hauschka Tinted Day Cream delivers. Say hello to my new '3 Minute Makeup'. Lets not forget a good organic lip balm too!

Want to check out the Tinted Day Cream? *HERE*

Have Fun!

Renee x











2 comments:

  1. This cream sounds lovely, I've used a Dr Hauschka shower gel before that a friend gave me which was divine. Just wondering if it has any SPF factor in it? Probably not but just thought I'd ask. I use Jurlique hand cream as my morning face moisturiser (-8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I have had a look at the details on the Dr Hauschka website and there is no mention of an SPF factor. Just great moisturising qualities ☺

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!