Sunday 26 October 2014

Mini Lush Haul

It's Almost Christmas...


Last year I missed out on getting some of the Lush Christmas Goodies. I don't know why, I just did. So this year as soon as soon as I saw that the Christmas and Halloween range were out I went straight to the website and got myself a few pieces. 


A small selection of the Lush Christmas and Halloween range.

 

Wizard Bubble Bar: I have used half of this guy already and he smells fabulous but what's even more fabulous about this magical man turns my bath water purple with glitter and tiny sparkly bits. Contains Tangerine Oil, Juniper Berry and Fennel essential oils.



Butterbear Bath Bomb: If I could only recommend one Christmas item it would be this cute bear. He fizzes up a lovely and sweet Vanilla storm in your bath. Just the scent to remind me of Christmas time.


The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar: This guy came to me a little worse for wear but I didn't mind. A gentle blend of Rose Absolute and Ylang Ylang essential oils are the scent to turn to when I have had a stressful day.


The Christmas Penguin: How cute does this little guy look? I'm almost tempted to just sit him on my bathroom counter and not use him, but I don't think I will. This penguin is quiet refreshing and is made up of  Orange Flower, mandarin and Lemon Oils.

What's your favourite lush item this holiday season?

Have Fun!

Renee x


1 comment:

  1. I love Lush! Though I've never tried a bubble bar because I'm not allowed to have baths due to the water wastage :L

    What adorable creatures! I love the classic Snow Fairy body wash, so sickly sweet but I adore it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!