Hand And Feet Indulgence.
I get a little excited when I see a range of skincare that I havent heard of before. Being Australian, Cruelty Free and free of nasty toxins, Sea Siren Cosmetics* ticked all the boxes. I really enjoyed my experience using this range and I can tell that these products will make a huge difference in the appearance of my hands and feet when I use them everyday.
From Left to Right: Sealicious Hand and Nail Cream, Sealicious Cuticle and Nail Oil, Sealicious Foot Cream
- Hand and Nail Cream. This Non-greasy hand cream contains Orange Peel Oil and Tangerine Peel Oil so it smells wonderfully fruity, perfect for a Spring hand cream. This cream took no time at all to soak into my skin giving me less waiting time before I could get on with my day.
- Cuticle and Nail Oil. My cuticles are always a bit of a disaster zone, but I am noticing that they are a lot more manageable using this oil. I also really appreciate the pump bottle instead of the dropper that a lot of other brands have.
- Foot cream. Beautifully scented with peppermint, it feels cooling and refreshing on hot tired feet. This is my favourite of the range because it is so moisturising. I noticed within two days of using this that the dry skin on my heels had begun to soften!
Left to Right: Sealicious Hand and Foot Scrub, Sealicious Hand and Foot Mask.
- Foot and hand scrub. Lovely and easy to use. With a fresh peppermint aroma its like a recharge for your skin. Gently exfoliates the dead layers of skin off to reveal a healthy natural glow.
- Foot mask. A gel like consistency makes this really easy to apply. The mask is also a favourite of mine ( a tie between the mask and the foot cream).This Mask leaves skin feeling silky smooth and expholiant fresh. I could tell that this mask penetrates the outer layers of skin to promote cell renewal because my feet felt very soft when I washed this off. Contains cooling Aloe Vera and Cucumber.
Sea Siren Cosmetics also have a range of beautiful, cruelty-free nail polishes. Watch this space for a review!
*This product was sent to me for consideration, however my opinions are 100% genuine and honest.