Sunday 27 April 2014

New Look!

My Blogs Makeover


I'm so excited to apply the new banner on my blog tonight. My wonderful brother who is a graphic designer spend some time with me and we went through a few ideas on an appropriate lifestyle and beauty banner for my blog. I cannot thank him enough. I feel like a banner and design says a lot about a blog. My blog focuses mainly on cruelty free cosmetics and body products, hence why the girl is looking lovingly at the cute little bunny, and also a clean and free lifestyle. I think pretty flowers and fields and fruit when I imagine a clean lifestyle. 






This is a picture of my old banner and even though I loved it and my husband helped me create it I didn't feel like it was quiet complete.
So a huge shout out to my bro who helped create this new look on my bloggidy.



Have Fun!

Renee x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!