The oats make them really filling and the apple/chocolate combination gives them that much loved sweetness.
Apple, Oat and Choc Muffins
- 1 Green Apple finely chopped or grated
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Tablespoon of Golden Syrup
- 1/2 Cup of Milk Choc Chips
- Preheat Oven to 200 C
- Line a 12 hole muffin tray with cases
- Combine wet ingredients together in a bowl.
- Sift in flour
- Add oats, baking soda and cinnamon and golden syrup. Mix them in well.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Divide mixture evenly into the muffin cases
- Bake for 15-20 Minutes.
I hope you girls love these as much as I do. Are there any other recipes you would like to see?