Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Celebrations

 Lush Christmas 2015


Christmas is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate yet another Christmas than to head to Lush and check out their Christmas range.

Star Dust Bath Bomb (front)

 Holly Go Lightly Bubble Bar


Salt and Peppermint Bark (left), Yog Nog Soap (right)

Star Dust: This bath Bomb didn't last very long! It smelt so good I had to use it immediately. It has an exotic scent of vanilla and Peruvian Rosewood, so its an earthy and floral. The star is covered in shimmery powder and has a bright blue centre. It fizzes and changes colour and sparkles, what a feast for the eyes!

Holly Go Lightly Bubble Bar: To me this bar really smells like a fruit Christmas pudding. A generous sized bubble bar when used wisely can last a few baths and I intend on using this at length. It has a warm and comforting scent to it and reminds me of a cold, white Christmas. The main oils are lime oil, patcholi oil, and cinnamon leaf oil. A great combination for a green and sparkly bubble bar.


Salt and Peppermint Bark: I am so excited to try this! I love the Lush Big Buffy which is an exfoliting bar and I'm hoping I will get similar results with this one too. This is hard bar in enticing green with pink specks throughout, so it looks interesting. That's really the only reason I bought it but it has a subtle peppermint scent that is sure to feel cooling on the skin.

Yog Nog Soap: This soap was added s a sample. it has a sweet toffee scent and is the perfect scent if you are a fan of sweet things. This is not my favourite scent as I prefer earthy (figs and leaves soap) and citrus scents (bohemian soap) but I will certainly use it.

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!