Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas Celebrations

Dr Hauschka Lavender Natural Goodness Kit.


Anything with Lavender is my favourite. So when I heard of these gorgeous kits that have come out just in time for Christmas I had to try them. 




Not only do the Natural Goodness Kits* rrp $29 have a bit of everything for your bathing requirements but they still ensure that they are a decent travel size with the great Dr Hauschka quality. There is  also a Lemon scented kit but I could not turn down my love of Lavender. The entire collection have the same subtle Lavender scent that even the most sensitive noses will not find offensive.

The Calming Bath Essence has a milk texture that gives a beautiful aroma to any bath. I actually used this for my daughter before her bed time and it makes her smell gorgeoous. It ceated a creamy looking bath that feels just luxurious.
The Calming Body Oil creates a silky smooth layer of hydration before quickly adsorbing into the skin. This oil leaves a light scent and is perfect to layer with any of the Lavender shower and bath products.
As always, with a kit of four products there will be a couple that really take your fancy. Well, for me it was the beautiful Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Wash and the Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream.
The body wash has a light creamy texture that lathers up surprisingly well with water. It delivers the same amazing, calming scent as the other products in the kit and it feels very luxurious.

I have been pairing it with the Body Lotion and I have enjoyed the moisturising feeling this gives my skin. This small tube has lasted me about a week but I have been careful about not applying too much  product as I wanted it to last. I have put the Body Wash on my Christmas List because it it such a lovely fragrance to end the day with.
























Above is a sample of the Body Oil and the Body Cream
These little gift packs would make a gorgeous Christmas gift for co-worker, best friend, mother or sister. It gives a chance for the receiver to relax after the busy Christmas season!


What's your favourite product?

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!