It's A Wrap!
Ever since nail design smashed into the beauty scene there has been multiple products to help you get the best result, like fine-tipped polish applictors, nail pens and now Jamberry!
Jamberry Wraps* are an affordable nail art alternative to fiddling with messy polished and having a precision hand (which I have not, by the way). The wraps come in an array of designs and new ones are being released regularly. The application takes only a few minutes and the result is neat nail art!
The design I received for trial were white base with blue, pink and green dots on them, this design suits fun weekend wear. I have very short nails and tiny nail beds so I was keen to see how these nail wraps would stick.
Surprisingly they were still easy to apply and suck to my nail just fine. The application is simple and can be completed in just a few minutes.
In a nutshell:
- Push back cuticles and clean nails.
- Match nail to nail wrap that best fits.
- Peel off nails wrap and warm adhesive with mini heater or hairdryer.
- When warm press nail warp onto the nail, apply firm pressure and use cuticle pusher to seal adhesive around the edge of the nail.
- To remove excess, trim edge of wrap and file off the rest with nail file using downward strokes.
- Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again.
Your tube videos are even available to watch for proper application and removal of the wraps:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWChddzkXeU
Try some for yourself! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608977156032594/?fref=ts