Wednesday 28 October 2015

Irresistible Me Diamond Styling Iron

New Technology




I haven't owned a good quality hair straightener before I was offered to trial the Irresistible Me Diamond Styling Tool.* I succumbed to using cheap Velcro rollers as a hair styler, but now I am so excited to be trying a proper hair straighter for years. For someone who has very limited experience with hair styling tools when I opened the box I was impressed with the sleek look, colour and weight of this straighter.
This Diamond styler is a Smart-Iron with Celsius and Fahrenheit conversion, it adjusts  to provide perfect contact between your hair and the plates, and more! I found the long cord with a 360 degree swivel very handy for getting to every angle of my hair without the tugging and frustration of  short power cord.
                                     

 Some great features include:
  • Its has a display, so you can see what temperature it is.
  • The temperature is adjustable.
  • It is lightweight and it comes in  fun colour.
  • It heats up fast and turns off automatically.
  • It creates frizz free hair!
I am very impresses with the stylish and easy to use hair styling tool that straightens and curls. I would recommend this to my friends!


Be aware that the Irresistable Me Diamond Styling Tool requires a power adapter for Australian homes. Avaliable at Dick Smith, Harvey Norman, the Post Office. I got mine from Strandbags.

The Irresistible Me Diamond is normally $149 but at the moment they are having a Halloween sale for $112, get in quick! : http://www.irresistibleme.com/hair-tools.html


Have Fun!

Renee x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!