Tuesday 22 September 2015

NS-5 Cuticle & Nail Complex

For A Speedy Recovery


Nails need a lot of TLC but often I forget to give them their much needed attention. In fact nails are the least of my beauty worries. I bite them, pick at them and if I get a hang-nail, I yank that baby off! Yes it sounds gruesome but quiet frankly I really can't be bothered with having pretty nails, it's never been my 'thing'. Until recently I rarely used hand creams, but my nails have been so tattered that the skin around them were red raw and extremely painful. I had to do something!
So I searched through my samples and found what I was looking for, NS-5 Cuticle & Nail Complex.* Given my past success with the NS range I knew that if this didn't work then nothing would. Thank goodness that after four short days of applying this twice a day my skin was on the road to recovery! The pain had stopped after the first full day and my skin almost immediately began to heal. NS-5 is a thick cream with  thin applicator so that precision application means no wastage.


  So what's in this nail cream that makes it work so so good? Urea, Shea Butter moisturisers,  Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Allantoin conditions the skin and Vitamin B5, Silicea and Hydrolysed Keratin give added protection. I personally believe that the reason why Plunketts products work so well are the total lack of petro-chemicals and parabens and other nasties. These ingredients in skincare can be absolutely no help when skin is in trouble and needs to repair itself.
So would I recommend it? Er, yeah. For anyone who needs speedy recovery for painful cuticles and hangnails with no extra fuss, it should suit you well.

Have Fun!

Renee x

*absolutely my own opinions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!