Saturday 8 August 2015

It's The Little Things

The small things that make me smile.



The windchimes hanging on our back verandah.
Every so often I hear the twinkling of the chimes during the day, and it makes me happy.

Rainy days.
I don't think I would like them everyday, but sometimes I just love waking up to rain and falling asleep to the sound of rain.

The view of our backyard.
I love the view of trees, but what I love most is the beautiful birds that live in them. It's a joy to watch them flying around from tree to tree. 

My pet chickens and cat. This is the gorgeous Mary.
I could sit all day and watch our chickens scratch around the backyard. They are such happy little ladies clucking about eating grubs and pecking at the pegs near the clothesline.
We have a beautiful cat, Louis and he is the most friendly and chilled-out cat you could ever meet. His cuddles are always appreciated.


Cooking and baking.
I love food and I love cooking it. Once a week I will sit down and plan meals for the week. This is possibly my favourite duty as a house wife because it gives me a chance to discover new recipes to try out.

Flowers from our front garden.
Our garden is full of native plants (and some weeds) and I find some really pretty flowers in there. I am looking forward to Spring when colour will burst but Winter delights me too.

I guess what I am saying is, appreciate the little things around you. Discover the beauty of nature. And laugh when something amuses you.

Have Fun!

Renee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!