Thursday 13 August 2015

Copycat 'Kiera Knightly'

Using *Face Of Australia* Cosmetics



Creating Kiera Knightlys' Smoky Eye. For $20.00


As you can see from the first picture, the eyeshadow has ABCD written on them. I have used these as a guide.
Dust 'B' all over the eyelid and up to the brow.

Line the eyes with a black pencil eyeliner.

Apply 'C' to the eyelid and blend 'D' together with it creating a dark smoky effect.

Dab a small amount of the lightest colour 'A' in the inner corner of the eyes  and apply two to three coats of mascara.




I'm pretty happy with the end result. I had a lot of fun playing with the colours and trying to find a lipstick similar to the one Kiera is wearing. The Face Of Australia lipstick has more of a pearl finish but Kiera is wearing a matte colour.

I challenge you to do a copycat, and send me the links to your post.

Have Fun!

Renee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!