Monday 13 July 2015

*Review* Dr Hauschka Night Serum

Revitalising Night Care







For as long as I can remember I have always used a moisturiser or serum at night. I believe that your skin works differently at night when you are sleeping, It repairs itself and fight environmental damage, as well as many other things. The DR Hauschka Night Serum* $79.00 is designed with night-time skin in mind. This serum is supposed to be ' revitalising night care that supports this skins essential process'. I have been using this for a few weeks now and I can say two things about this serum. 1. Yes it does revitalise your skin. 2. Don't expect it to happened straight away.

I used this serum for two weeks and I ready to give up on it when, 'BAM' almost overnight I realised that my skin does look a teeny bit improved. That's when the dramatic changes started taking place. My skin didn't particularly feel moisturised but it was noticeably smoother, like babys' bottom smoother. I'm impressed. My chin doesn't have a flushed look to it and my cheeks feel soft and did I mention smooth? So very smooth.
I seriously can say that my skin has never looked better and it may have to do with this night serum.

The Dr Hauschka Night Serum works by stimulating the renewal process at night making the skin look fresh and radiant in the morning. The two main active ingredients are Organic Berner Rose Apple Blossom Extract and Apple Fruit Hydrosol. This combination invites the skin to open up leaving a radiant, fresh and firm complexion in the morning.

I would recommend this Night Serum for all skin types as it is not oily or drying. For Women 40+ Dr Hauschka Regenerating Serum is a better pick.

Do you like the sound of this? 

Have Fun!

Renee x

1 comment:

  1. I've just started with a night-time skincare routine including serum and my skin looks so much better. The Dr Hauschka Night Serum sounds really lovely, glad you are getting results! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!