It feels like a long time since I posted anything, even though it's only been a week. I have a cold and I'm in a bit of a blogging slump, but I wanted to do something fun. This is actually a tag found on youtube but I thought it would be fun to do this myself. Obviously it's American because they spelt mum wrong. Haha.
1. Are you a SAHM or working mom?
I'm a stay-at-home mum looking after my two-year old daughter, I don't like the workplace.
2. Would you have it any other way?
No being a mummy at home is great. I get to look after my house and husband and child without working an extra job, I like that.
3. Do you co-sleep?
Yes, the three of us share a queen size bed.
4. One must have gear for baby?
An electric breast pump is an absolute necessity for first time mums/breast-feeders. Also a car seat that also clips into a pram is handy so you don't have to keep swapping baby around.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
3-4 Kids would be a nice number
6. Date night? How many nights (or day) per month?
Wet dressed up and go out probably once every two months. But we have a movie night at home once a week.
7. Your child's favourite show?
She loves The Wiggles
8. Name 1 thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using?
A manual breast pump, it was too time consuming so I ended up borrowing an electric one from a friend
9. Your child's favourite food?
Home-made vegetarian nachos, I also made yummy chips from scratch.
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after, and now?
I think at most I put about four kilos on in my second trimester but lost it in my third trimester. Miss E. was growing so fast that I couldn't keep my weight on. I weighed less after giving birth than I did before giving birth.
12. Dream vacation with your kiddos?
Perhaps New Zealand
13. Dream vacation without the kiddos?
I would love to go on a cruise.
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
Everything! I realise what's important in my life and how priorities can change so quickly.
15. Finish the sentence: "It makes my heart melt to see......"
My daughter following her daddy around and cuddling him.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
My mother shops for her : ) Thanks mum!
17. Favourite make-up and skin care products?
Im a beauty blogger so I'm constantly trying new products. I love Lush, Toby and Rosie and Dr Hauschka.
18. Huggies diaper jeans: yay or nay?
What even are they?
19. Have you always wanted kids?
20. Best part about being a mom?
How hard work can be rewarded with just a cuddle from a sticky toddler.
Let me know if you decide to do this tag, I would love to read your answers!