Thursday 6 November 2014

Arbonne Skincare

Who you gonna call?


Hello again!  This week I have been contemplating on what I should blog about and I thought I would like to tell you a bit about the Arbonne skincare range. Arbonne is not a brand that you will find in your supermarkets or chemists . In fact Arbonne is sold through those "home party plans". I went to a Arbonne party at a friends house recently, Sharlee was the brilliant consultant, and we all did a small facial on ourselves using thier skincare and my skin instantly felt really soft and very clean and had no sensitivity at all.
Arbonne are Vegan and they don't test on animals which of course is a big thumbs up for me. One of the most interesting things I found out about Arbonne is that they don't pay for advertising, it's all word of mouth (and possibly bloggers, ha!) So they can sell a really great product at a low price because they don't have to pay for any media coverage. 



I recieved one of these sample packs from Cassie at the Perth Beauty Bloggers Meetup. This is the same skincare we used on our facial at the party so I'm excited to get stuck into this. The pack contains:
Smoothing Facial Cleanser
Regenatating Toner
Intensive Renewal Serum
Corrective Eye Creme
Restorative Day Creme SPF 15
Extra Moisture Restorative Day Creme SPF 15
Night Repair Creme

Arbonne have a wide range of skincare, bath & body, hair care, suncare, makeup, fragrance and nutrition supplements. My favourite are the foundations, they are so nice and they have such a wide range of shades to choose from. I love how the consultants are always too happy to answer any questions I have and they have so much knowledge on the products! 


I just really like their products!

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!