Friday 24 June 2016

Achieving The Perfect Shining Eyes

Gilded Cage Cosmetics


 Gilded Cage Cosmetics* is not a brand I was familiar with, that was until now. To me Gilded Cage is a glamorous and creative brand stepping out the box of what make up 'should be' and diving into the depths of what makeup 'could be.'
Individualism is highly cherished by Gilded Cage cosmetics and as part of the beautiful cosmetics for the lips and eyes that they have to offer is the Revelation Eyeshadow.
Packaged like a lip-gloss, this tube has a doe foot applicator that allows you to colour around the eyes and blend out for your desired look.
I have to admit that as soon as I received this product I was a bit dumbfounded as how it could serve me in everyday life. I'm a mum to a three year old and a new born so I don't exactly go nightclubbing or out to the town anymore. but I wanted needed to incorporate this beautiful semi-translucent platinum No:25  into my makeup routine pronto! I applied the colour to my top lash line without blending it out and I was very pleased with the somewhat 90's look it gave, remember glitter eyeliners?
Wearing the eyeshadow feels light-as-a-feather and is smudge proof once dry and fares well under a tough day - I was having a pretty average day when I tested this eye shadow out. I also love that Guilded Cage Cosmetics are a cruelty free brand so they are kind to animals. 





So...? Not a product I would just pick up on a whim but I'm very glad that I had the opportunity to try it. This eye-shadow is stunning quality and creates a beautiful effect on the eyes. I would highly recommend this eye-shadow as it delivers what  it claims to do! At a price of $38.00 a tube this luxury brand is something to spoil myself with.

Have Fun!

Renee x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!