Monday 30 December 2013

Lust Have It! December 2013

Its the last day of December and my Lust Have It! has finally arrived. Im so excited to see what they have in store for me this month. So here goes...



From Left to Right.

Maybelline New York Dream fresh BB Cream (Full Size) I dont really use a lot of BB Creams, mainly because I havent gotten around to buying any yet so Im pretty happy that I got one. I just tried a bit on my hand and I am pleasantly surprised how lightwight it is! After the initial oily feeling when I put some on my face I noticed that the more I blended it in the less oily it feels. In fact it dries as not quiet powdery and not quiet liquidy. hmm hard to explain. But I like it.


Sunsense Anti-Aging Face  SPF 30+ Yay for full sized products! This sunscreen is specifically designed for the face. It contains AHA's and Vitamins E and B3. I have never heard of Vitamin B3 but it is good for anti-inflammatory,  oil control, skin lightening, skin brightening and anti aging effects to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.

 So all good stuff for the skin. It does say on the bottle to expect an tingling feeling for a little bit after applied, not sure how I feel about that. Id rather anything I put on my face to be soothing not tingling! Even though this is a full size product I feel a bit unexcited about this one.

Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream (sachet) Another BB Cream huh? I didnt really see the diffrence between this one and the full sized Dream Fresh BB Cream. From a quick read of the sachet I gather that this product sort of treats problem skin and the other BB Cream is just a bit more of a cosmetic and covers skin imperfections. So Im pretty curious about this and will defenatly give this one a try.


Clairol Visible Repair Intensive Mask I never really bother to try the hair care products in my subscription box and this one will be no diffrent. Im just waaaay to picky with what I put in my hair to try everything that I recieve. This mask will go straight to my mother who is not as picky and will give this mask a try. 


Uriage Aquaprecis Refreshing Gel Cream  These little sample moisturisers and cleansers  are so handy and I use them all up, they never just sit in my cupboard gathering dust. Im always happy to try a new skincare line and this one is no exeption.  This is a light weight lotion and it smells really good, even if it reminds me of a mens aftershave. Im looking forward to giving this one a go. I will use this moisturiser with the cleanser I got in the box.


Pelactiv Gentle Foaming Cleanser. This foaming cleanser has almost no smell. Thats good news to the people who dont like to have an overpowering scent whafting up their nose when all they wanna do is clean their skin! I recieved the foaming cleanser but I would much have preffered the cream cleanser, however this wont be a good reason for me not to try it out. Im always a bit concerned that a foaming cleanser will dry my skin out, but its summer here and my skin gets that bit oiler in the warmer months. Im willing to use this and see if it will solve the oily problems.


I also Recieved a $100 Wine voucher from Virgin Wines. I dont drink wine so I wont be using this. 



So that was the December 2013 Lust Have It! box. I think it was pretty average but hey you win some you lose some.



Have Fun x


Renee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!